[C320-list] Autopilot

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Thu Jan 12 09:01:42 PST 2017

Denny,

A number of us have installed the below-deck Linear drive AP and I think
it's a significantly better route to go in terms of reliability, convenience
and performance.  Professional installation is an option but if you have
some abilities it is possible to install it yourself with guidance and just
a few common tools.

I have started on an article for this that will hopefully incorporate the
information from several other members who were kind enough to share their
installation details.

I suspect it'll be too long and too illustrated by the time I'm done to use
in Mainsheet, but will be a good website project article.

-Jeff Hare