[C320-list] Maint list

sail-ability sail-ability sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 18 06:38:58 PST 2017

   Replacing the raw water impeller every year is a waste, The engine
   manual recommends every 300 hours and I do it every 150hr , which works
   out to every 3 years or so. Unless you get into a muddy, sandy mess (if
   you do check the raw water strainer for gunk) if there is a mess in
   there you should probably check the impeller. Whenever I'm in weedy
   conditions I check the strainer frequently and have had to take it off
   the get rid of the sucked up weeds.

   Cheers

   JohnM

   1999#574