[C320-list] wireless headset intercoms

Freedman Arthur saltyvet at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 20 20:46:41 PST 2017

I purchased, 4 years ago, the Motorola Walkabout MS35OR  water-resistant models  for $66.90 pr.
These radios work great with the  Motorola Headset since you can set up automatic  hands free iVox listen/talk feature.  You can adjust volume and radio do have NOAA weather.   My wife and I use them  whenever we anchor or approach a mooring. Keeps us from yelling.  You can clip the radios to a belt or hang from the pedestal.   The MS35OR are currently available  on line from Target for ~$66.   The headsets are ~ $13.00 @ from online sites.

Before we had iPhones we could take to each other  from boat to land.

I do use alkaline batteries rather than the rechargeable battery packs so we do not have to remember to charge the units before a trip.

Art Freedman