[C320-list] hatch leaking

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 23 14:46:00 PST 2017

Thank you all for your comments.
My local Marina has the lens material in 4X8 sheets and they said it's about $8 /sqft ($7 something... ) Catalina Direct has Bomar lens for $95.95 (Part Num: Z3274-have to order 3-4 weeks).
I will wait until warmer weather and do it right.  Last thing I want to do is disturb a perfectly good hatch.
I just now need to measure to make sure of the thickness  I assume 3/8 but you never know.
Also look for correct sealant etc...
FWIW: My marina uses this place   Hatch Masters (Select Plastics).  They were very helpful over the phone but I have not bought anything from them so I can't comment more.  They seem focused on Lewmar hatch parts/repair???.  A 18X18 smoked piece of 3/8 was $67 +sh.   They are in Conn.  Again FWIW. I will keep them on my list.

Home - HatchMasters

|   |
Home - HatchMasters
   |   |