[C320-list] ignition switch and Alternator

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 07:46:23 PST 2017

I know this is about old British cars but it has helped me (on an old British car) test an alternator using just a volt meter.  View to the end and it explains how to test for a failed diode-like when you go through OFF on the battery switch. Hope it helps

https://youtu.be/4XJT91-kP2A

Jim BrownDesafinado 973