[C320-list] Throttle issue

Michael Rauh raceannouncer at verizon.net
Wed Jul 5 08:11:31 PDT 2017

When you are in neutral the engine revs to proper speed.  When you put it in forward gear you don't get proper rpm.

Just a guess:
I'd have the transmission checked.  If something inside of it is putting a heavy load on the engine (worn bearings or gears) then it could cause a problem of lower speeds.

Mike
On Your Mark
#408  1997

Sent from my iPhone