[C320-list] Glass hatch v Beth

Michael Ferguson coralman at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 5 09:19:34 PDT 2017

Sorry for the 2nd request but not sure if anyone ever answered due to the fact that I did not have any mail for the last week to check. But has anyone replaced the v-berth glass hatch. I am trying to figure out how to remove the glass out of its frame and rubber seal without doing damage. Thanks in advance MichaelHull 169

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 3:38 PM, Jbrown5093<jbrown5093 at gmail.com> wrote:   Fouled prop (growth, etc.).
Jim Brown. 973

Sent from my iPad