[C320-list] Speed paddle transducer & NMEA 2000

Mark Gillingham markgill at uwalumni.com
Fri Jul 21 07:09:10 PDT 2017

Thanks Doug. Very good advice.

When we installed RADAR in 2009, a Garmin 4010 was the display. Currently,
it tells me my GPS speed (or my phone does). A year later I installed a
Garmin radio with a GFS 10 remote. Then I added another one.

I remember the tight cables in the helm and the amount of soap I used when
pulling the cable. I would like to see your new setup and will be sailing
back to St Joe at the end of the month.

Mark
Speakeasy #612

--