[C320-list] Old instruments available

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Fri Jun 2 09:41:16 PDT 2017

All,

I'm nearly done with a complete refit of the electronics on September
Song. Therefore I have some "previously loved" instruments available in
case any of you have something broken you would like to replace. *All
are in working order* and have some blemishes and marks consistent with
being in use for 20 years. The pedestal mounted instruments were covered
when not in use and the pedestal was always covered by a canvas wheel
cover. Therefore, I believe they are in pretty good condition
considering their age.
For my fellow C320 owners, I've priced these items lower than comparable
listings for used equipment on ebay. Anything not sold by the end of
June will be listed on ebay for market prices.
Photos available here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/flii68nb0ja2kh1/AADAe2NBQuRkCieg8H2j8JD7a?dl=0
I believe that I have instruction manuals for most of these items, but
if not, they are all available online. Whatever documentation I have on
hand will be sent along with the applicable items.
Please message me privately with any inquiries - doug at treff.us - to
avoid spamming the list.
*ST50 Speed display* - $75
Includes protective "SeaTalk" cover

*ST50 Speed transducer* - $30
No through-hull, just the transducer insert
Wires available but have been cut for removal
Paddle wheel has bottom paint on it but works fine
** photo coming soon **

*ST50 Speed Transducer plug* - $10
** photo coming soon **

*ST50 Depth display* - $75
Includes protective "SeaTalk" cover

*ST4000+ Autopilot control head *- $200
Includes "Raytheon" protective cover - if necessary
Missing retaining nut - You can buy a new one from Raymarine - Part
Number Q119 (Thumb Nut)
*ST4000+ Mark 1 Wheel Pilot drive motor* - $200
Includes 3 wheel clips which are broken but still functional
Wires available but have been cut for removal

*ST4000+ Fluxgate compass* - $75
Wires available but have been cut for removal
** photo coming soon **
*Buy control head AND drive motor and I'll GIVE you the compass for
free*
Thanks!

--
Doug Treff