[C320-list] Indicators on Steering Pedestal Instruments Panel ('94 Cat 320)

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 4 18:19:39 PDT 2017

My instrument panel definitely is different than Warren's. I definitely have no alarm and only 2 warning lights (not 3 like Warren).  I said one light is white for charging and the other (red) for low oil pressure.  However, my white light might originally have been red like Warren's, since my cover bezel is missing over the lamp.

I agree the instruments are very hard to see where they are and because the red one in particular is dim.  So, I may think about adding a buzzer per Graeme's comment. Are these alarms simply wired in parallel, or in series with the wiring for the lights?

I am amazed at the differences in our boats with so few numbers between hulls (mine #32 and Warren's #62).  Another (big) difference is 10 keel bolts on mine and 11 on Warren's (apparently original). This relates to my post about hull/keel cracks.

Thanks!

Dave Hupe
'94 (hull #32)
Holland, MI