[C320-list] Battery switch

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 9 06:18:18 PDT 2017

According to Nigel Calder who investigates power sources for boats, wet (lead acid) batteries are the least costly solution on a per amp-hour basis. If you stay with 4Ds, I recommend the Interstate SRM-4D. They are heavier than many 4Ds which are sold as commercial truck batteries for starting and low demand.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay