[C320-list] Battery plan

Utility Email kswanson123 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 14 19:54:58 PDT 2017

Ted,

I did the same thing that John did.  Photos of my installation are on the C320IA website under owners photos.  I also used a Xantrex Echo charger to charge the G27 battery from the large house bank.

More recently, I upgraded my original 4Ds with 6V GC batteries and upgraded my original Charles 30A charger to a Sterling 40A charger, and added a flexible solar panel that I can deploy on my bimini.  Photos of that installation are also in the Owners Photos section of our association website.  Great setup.

Dave

David Swanson
S/V Emily Ann, No. 1107
Mukilteo, WA USA

David B. Swanson, P.E., S.E.
Principal, LEED AP, F. SEI
Director, Structural Engineering

Reid Middleton, Inc.
(425) 741-3800 office
(425) 741-5011 direct
(425) 508-7971 mobile

www.reidmiddleton.com

Washington | California | Hawaii | Alaska