[C320-list] Battery plan

sail-ability sail-ability sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 15 03:43:04 PDT 2017

   You're right, never switch to OFF with the engine running! switching
   thru the other selections is not a problem though.  I normally put the
   selector on BOTH whilst running. I also have a 180W solar panel hooked
   into the system which manages to keep both bty banks fully topped up.
   In the 3 years I've had it I never plug the boat into shore power!

   Regards

   JohnM

   1999#574