[C320-list] (no subject)

Allan S Field allan.field at verizon.net
Mon Mar 27 15:36:06 PDT 2017

John - The shaft does not need to come out to replace the cutlass bearing.  The Association's loaner tool makes short work of getting the bearing pushed out then the new one pushed back in.  Only the prop needs to come off and the tool bag has the tool for that also!

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - C-387, #103
Columbia, MD