[C320-list] 4D Battery replacement

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 08:17:54 PDT 2017

Karl Mielenhausen did and wrote an article for the website. Two 6v
batteries are approximately 3/4" longer than one 4D' and will require you
to extend the trays. They are also a bit taller but Karl said that he
'dimpled' the locker cover to accommodate. Shaving the bracket under the
trays would work also, but that would require reinforcement.

Chris Burti
Farmville, NC