[C320-list] 4D Battery replacement

Utility Email kswanson123 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 28 20:43:23 PDT 2017

I did this upgrade from the 4D to GC batteries 2 years ago.  Very happy with my system performance now.  Check out my installation photos on the C320IA website at:

http://c320.org/mediagallery/album.php?page=1&aid=294

David B. Swanson, P.E., S.E.
Principal, LEED AP, F. SEI
Director, Structural Engineering

Reid Middleton, Inc.
(425) 741-3800 office
(425) 741-5011 direct
(425) 508-7971 mobile

www.reidmiddleton.com

Washington | California | Hawaii | Alaska