[C320-list] What can I do to my bottom?

david.allred at verizon.net david.allred at verizon.net
Thu Mar 30 12:01:00 PDT 2017

 I had my 2000 320 soda blasted four years ago by Osprey Marine Composites at Herrington Harbour North in Deale, MD.  At the time I arranged for the work, I was told that a barrier coat was not necessary since I had no evidence of blistering.  When I went to pay the bill, the same gentleman suggested a barrier coat, but not very strongly.  When I told him he had earlier said it was unnecessary, he said it probably wasn't needed.  I decided not to do it based on my history of no blisters and the vinyl ester layup.  I have seen no evidence of blistering.
David Allred

 2000 C320 #712 Romance

 Herring Bay, MD