[C320-list] Sold boat

Pat Ireland cherie320 at gmail.com
Thu May 11 13:41:48 PDT 2017

Chris and Jeff

Thank you both for all you contribute to the fleet.  Your efforts have
helped a lot of folks.

All in, this has been Quite a fantastic community.  Problems get solved.
Information gets transferred.  And it's likely that a lot of new friends
are made.

Cherie is heading to Seattle and is supposed to end up helping folks to
learn how to sail.  Maybe the fleet will inherit some new members over
time.  We certainly hope so.

Pat