[C320-list] Bottom Job Pics, other odds and ends

David Prudden dprudden at comcast.net
Sat May 13 17:30:28 PDT 2017

Troy,
I posted the list of hull changes as a very simple beginning to what Jeff Hare had made on the old site, which was a wiki page- you enter your own info on it. I've never built a wiki page but I will try when I have some free time. In the mean time, I will try to keep up with putting simple hull changes on the list whenever someone wants to post or send them directly to me. It's a simple list just to show when and how the manufacturing of the boats changed, not all the details of every boat.

David Prudden
787

Sent from my iPhone