[C320-list] Faucet repair

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed May 17 15:44:18 PDT 2017

We replaced our several years ago with a faucet from Faucetdirect.com. It wasn't $150, but don't remember. It's a simple single handle faucet as we didn't want the pull-out type. We've been happy with it.
We need to unscrew the filter at the end and clean it out each year.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay