[C320-list] Boat insurance question

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Fri May 19 06:31:52 PDT 2017

Interesting. My policy is up for renewal end of July. If they jack me
up, I will have to shop around. Thanks for the information!

I've not been totally happy with their service anyway, after having a
claim denied last year. They were once considered one of the best, now
with the move to Geico, they're just another insurer in my eyes.

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us