[C320-list] Cabin light bulbs

Mark Cole boatnboot at q.com
Wed Nov 15 10:25:22 PST 2017

Hi, David;

I have hull #8, so I’m pretty sure the fixtures are exactly the same.  I also got Lunasea LED bulbs from Fisheries Supply, but I went with the 6-LED 42mm festoon bulb and they fit fine and give plenty of light.  I was a little concerned about the 9-LED bulb fitting but it is good to know that they do.  Here is a link <https://www.fisheriessupply.com/lunasea-lighting-6-led-festoon-bulb-42-mm> to the bulbs I used from Fisheries.

Mark Cole
Fiddler’s Green, #8
Tacoma, Washington