[C320-list] Fuel tank not full

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Sun Nov 19 06:17:11 PST 2017

Troy
Great to hear some common sense on this recurring issue!
Continuing with your calculations I think that means a *maximum* of 1/2 oz of water from an empty fuel tank
I believe the Racor filter unit is designed also to extract water?
When the tank is full it will gravity feed (siphon) to the filter so if concerned, an owner could - at the beginning of the next season - siphon off a bit of “fuel” to ensure no water is there
Graeme

Sent from mobile: please excuse typos etc.!