[C320-list] Fuel tank not full

Brian McLamb bjcnmclamb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 06:42:39 PST 2017

Not sure where your vessel is located so it is hard to recommend a
universal solution.  I am in NC not far from Beaufort and the winter is
usually not freezing for an extended period.  Swings above and below
freezing occur regularly throughout the winter months.  In the 11 years of
keeping my boat in the water all year through various temperatures, just
keeping the fuel tank full has not been a problem.  The continuous use of a
biocide has worked well without any water absorption additive.

Brian McLamb, s/v Serenity #1075

Brian McLamb