[C320-list] priming the raw water system

Tom Talling ttalling at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 08:04:52 PST 2017

Hi, I was winterizing my Yanmar diesel and it starting to suck the
antifreeze from the bottle that I had put the water inflow hose in.  I
switched to a new bottle and it stopped and I couldn't get it to start
again.  I replaced the impeller and was pouring AF into the input hose but
still couldn't get it to take it in.  Is there a way to prime the system
that I am not aware of.  I have replace the impeller before and never had
this problem.

Thanks,

Tom Talling

One Shot 978 on the Bohemia River Chesapeake Bay

 <mailto:ttalling at comcast.net> ttalling at comcast.net

215-262-1427