[C320-list] Rocna/Vulcan anchors question

Greg Flanagan greg.flanagan at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 30 13:16:26 PST 2017

I have had the Rocna 15 for a few years now. All I can say is that it is fantastic--the perfect anchor for the 320.

I have a secondary (stern locker) Danforth anchor which I have not had to use since getting the Rocna. I had to use this often with my Lewmar (plough) 10kg anchor that came with the boat.

Greg
Sidney, BC
Hoop Dancer #1076