[C320-list] Rocna/Vulcan anchors question

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Thu Nov 30 16:26:53 PST 2017

Daryl,

No firsthand experience, but we'll be switching from our 35# Delta to a Rocna 15kg this season most likely.  Doug's hull# 350 had the original short bow roller.  The newer hulls have a longer bow roller already but I don't recall when that became standard.  I know it was at least sometime after hull 476 because Al Ahlman had done this replacement on his boat at the time.  I suspect yours at 660 probably already has the longer roller.

-Jeff Hare