[C320-list] Rocna/Vulcan anchors question

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Thu Nov 30 17:38:09 PST 2017

All,

A private email came to me about the bow roller. Before you go to the
trouble of changing the roller, look at the new product by Mantus
called Anchor Mate. It may save you time and money. It's cheaper
than the cost of the new roller, and it looks to be an easier install
too.
https://www.mantusmarine.com/mantus-anchor-mate/

I believe that with the design of the Rocna or Vulcan anchors, the
Anchor Mate may be usable with them as well if the tip of the anchor
hits your bow.

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us