[C320-list] Leaking Opening Port

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 20:54:55 PDT 2017

I replaced all of those portlights this spring.   Bed it is the right
choice for sealing if you go this route.

You could buy a repair kit and replace the gasket but, if your windows are
original then you might consider it time to upgrade to new ones.   I did
try cleaning up one of the old lights and even bought the gasket with the
thought of refurbishing the cockpit opening lights one at a time,  This
experiment did not end well...getting the new gasket installed properly was
not as straight forward as advertised.  I could probably nail it on a
second pass, but the new lights on the cabin top look so awesome I'll
probably just do new ones in the cockpit too.

Troy Dunn
Hull#514