[C320-list] Propane smell in tank locker

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 08:39:35 PDT 2017

my propane tank leaked due to a very small crack in one of the fittings. used soapy water to locate it.

    On Saturday, October 7, 2017 3:29 PM, Scott Lagerquist <lgrqst at aol.com> wrote:

 My 2 cents... your main valve on the tank is likely bad.  A new tank will likely fix the issue.  I would remove the tank and get it checked first.  You can pay to have the valve replaced and re-certified or buy new.  I recently bought a tank on Amazon for much less than Catalina Direct.  I measured and was able to get a perfect fit.  Best of luck.
Cheers,
Scott Lagerquist
Sea Esta-Hull #39
San Diego CA