[C320-list] Propane smell in tank locker

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Thu Oct 12 08:46:35 PDT 2017

If anyone in the Maryland area needs your tank re-valved, I can
recommend Economy Propane in Millersville, MD. They replaced my
old-style valve with a new OPD valve and re-cerified my 21 year old
aluminum tank for approximately $100 plus the cost of a refill. It was
cheaper than buying a new tank.

--
Doug Treff
September Song - #350