[C320-list] Knot Meter Transducer Cabin Location Question

Christian ccaper at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 20:48:30 PDT 2017

Since I started the question, thought I'd respond.  Have week off work to
start my boat projects, top of my list was rebedding all my chain plates,
but pouring down rain in Chicago on Monday and Tuesday delayed.  So, I took
off all my sole panels to clean the bilge.  And found my transducer.  Just
fore of the compression post, just barely to port side, under the skinnier
panel.

Thanks to all who responded, was interesting finding all the variety of
locations.

Christian Caperton
1994 C320 "Canuck" #138
Monroe Harbor, Chicago, IL