[C320-list] Replacing toilet

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Thu Oct 26 11:03:06 PDT 2017

My replacement is not due to a failure, it's due to orders from the
Admiral. We have friends who have a boat with a fresh water, electric
flush toilet and the odors are nonexistent, for the most part. The
Admiral hates it when that first stinky flush happens, plus we often
have boat guests who are not marine head friendly, meaning they don't
understand how to flush properly. We then have the unpleasant task of
going behind them and finishing up the flushing. I like the idea of a
single push button flush action.

Also the new electrics use considerably less water per flush, meaning we
may also be able to go longer between pump-outs.

I'm not up for dealing with peat moss, emptying the various containers,
and all that comes with it. SO... Electric flush with fresh water it is
for me! Whatever I can do to make the Admiral happy has direct and real
benefits for me.  :-D

And maybe I can sell my fully functional manual flush Raritan toilet...

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us