[C320-list] Oil in pan

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 15:06:18 PDT 2017

I have the same oil drip issue on my Perkins Perama M30 engine.  My boat is a 1994 model, but think the engine was actually built in 1992 or 1993 based on engine serial number data I have seen. The oil dripping is not severe.....more a nuisance. I originally thought it was oil that I had inadvertently spilled on the engine, by adding  oil too quickly through a funnel during an oil change (that I couldn't get to and wipe off afterward as much as I desired).  I have not been able to observe the oil drip source, but would like to if there was an easy fix.

Dave Hupe

1994 Cat 320 (hull #32)

Holland, MI