[C320-list] Oil in pan

argates2nd argates2nd at comcast.net
Thu Oct 26 17:42:49 PDT 2017

I replaced oil pan in #182 this year as oil dripped and the bottom of the pan was corroded.  Upon removal the inside of the pan looked ok so I don't know where the oil dripped from.The job required lifting the engine forward end for pan access and realignment of the shaft.  The mounts were fine after 900 hours.Rollie

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone