[C320-list] Heater hose let go

Kaare@charter.net sailor3952 at charter.net
Sun Oct 29 14:49:43 PDT 2017

That is exactly the same hose we use.  I find myself changing it every other year because it tends to start leaking at the clamped fitting on the heater.  Maybe it develops a memory from the clamp pressure.  If you got 19 years service, not much to complain about.  Figure your cost/yr.  is cheaper than a light bulb.
Kaare & Mary Wold
Sheet Music 945

Sent from my iPad