[C320-list] Jib roller furling line length

bruceheyman bruceheyman at cox.net
Fri Sep 8 21:00:25 PDT 2017

I read an article a long time ago where they recommend you go up a size to improve the handling like Chris mentions.   Then to make it all fit on the drum you remove the first xx feet of core in the double braid.I need to replace mine as well so maybe I'll experiment to figure out what xx feet should be.  I would think you could easily remove 20 feet an have it fit.Best,Bruce

Bruce Hey man(949) 289 8400
-------- Original message --------From: Chris Burti <clburti at gmail.com> Date: 9/8/17  5:27 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: C320-List at Catalina320.com Subject: Re: [C320-list] Jib roller furling line length
Agree with Denny, 5/16”. Tried 3/8” for easy handling and found that  getting all of the line needed on the furler drum was a pain, went back to 5/16”.  You will need a minimum of 65’

Thanks,
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC