[C320-list] Fresh water tank valve?

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 11 06:31:14 PDT 2017

I have a 2000 C320 which uses valves made in Italy for each of the fresh
water tanks. The last time I used the valve for the front tank last fall it
had a very stiff feeling when opening and closing it and apparently the
lever for opening and closing must have broken internally when I closed it
because the valve is permanently in the closed position regardless of the
levers position.  So I purchased a new valve from Catalina Direct and
checked it after it arrived and it is so stiff that I am worried that it
also will break if actually try to turn it. Has anyone had similar
experiences?

Rod Boer

Odyssey, #688