[C320-list] Perkins Engine Parts

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 12:10:35 PDT 2017

If you need Perkins parts, definitely check out this online resource in the United Kingdom  https://www.parts4engines.com/  They have numerous items including complete overhaul kits. etc.
I ordered the antifreeze system water pump (original Perkins part) that I needed for my Perkins Perama M30 engine (which included two gaskets and gasket sealer), a fuel filter, fanbelt and a radiator cap. The pump had completely seized up and I had to be towed back to my slip. I got everything from Parts4 Engines in 3 days and paid $220 total including shipping (the pump, gaskets and sealant were $130).
By comparison, Trans Atlantic Diesel in Virginia (http://www.tadiesels.com/index.htm) quoted me $263 for just the pump and 2 gaskets. However, I did order new "radiator hoses" from them since I believe my hoses were the old original ones......and it seemed appropriate to replace these too at the same time I was dealing with the pump replacement.
I was leery ordering overseas, but everything was perfect and it was really fast considering where it came from (DHL Express for the shipping).
Dave Hupe
1994 Cat320 (hull #32)
Holland, MI