[C320-list] Radio Remote Mounting

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Tue Sep 12 06:49:24 PDT 2017

My solution doesn't help you because you've already bought the
components, but I solved the problem by going with the B&G V50 and H50
combination. The handset is wireless and eliminates the need for running
RAM interface wires. It's pretty sweet, as long as you remember to keep
the handset charged in between use.

Works great... the only concern I have is the the handset could be lost
overboard because it's not tethered to the boat by a cord any longer.
Working on some type of tether solution for that right now.

--
Doug Treff
September Song - #350 - Pasadena, MD
doug at treff.us