[C320-list] Cabinet Door Replacement

Bruce Hunter swampcreek42 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 16:50:14 PDT 2017

Thanks Brian, that's what I'll do then. I try to keep her factory fresh or better. I don't think it was glue after looking at it a while, I think it was excess varnish that acted as a glue. Anyway, it's driving me nuts looking at it. I suppose there is a Catalina specific varnish that I'll need, that's my next piece of the puzzle.
Bruce HunterNauti Time #719

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android