[C320-list] How deep do I drill?

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Tue Apr 3 11:26:28 PDT 2018

Did you try a stud finder to see if you could identify where the wires might be located prior to drilling?

Just a thought.
My stud finder has a wiring setting that looks for signs of a voltage present (granted it's DC and probably no current flowing so it might have quite a time locating a magnetic field.)

-Jeff Hare