[C320-list] Raw water pump

Onat Dogruer onatdogruer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 07:59:50 PDT 2018

We have 3GM30F-YEU on board. The cost of rebuild kit (+amount of time)
vs new pump is not worth it. Besides, new Johnson pump has a higher
output than the older version.

The new part # for Yanmar is: 128397-42500 for this specific engine.

Simple installation, probably 15 min of labor.

Onat
S/V Kittiwake
1998, #546