[C320-list] AC Question

kskis at aol.com kskis at aol.com
Wed Aug 1 14:43:34 PDT 2018

Might I suggest Patricia take a temperature reading with a temperature gun in a few places on the a/c unit while it is operating.  I won't be at my boat for at least a week but might I suggest someone else take some readings and then you compare notes.  Neil Kornblatt #973 Harmony

In a message dated 8/1/2018 5:34:55 PM Eastern Standard Time, cinichols at btinternet.com writes:

 I guess it depends what was hot. If you are talking about the coils that the seawater is pushed through by the raw water pump then I would expect these to be pretty warm if the AC is blowing max cold and the seawater is relatively warm.

Chris