[C320-list] Upper Chesapeake Raft Up

Guy Smith smitski2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 07:28:38 PDT 2018

 Hey Troy and Kim!
Liz and I would be up for it! Our fall is somewhat busy, first Granddaughter due in a few weeks and our Daughter's wedding in October....
If the raft-up is in Worton Creek, we certainly don't have to travel far! :)
Should be able to shoehorn it in during September...If we give Libby and John, and the Harbor House some notice, they might support a Picnic by the pool.
Sounds Awesome!
Liz and Guy Smithsv Pleiades '97 C320 #452Worton Creek MD