[C320-list] Alternator question

Brian McLamb bjcnmclamb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 14:58:05 PDT 2018

Hi Scott. I had my alternator sent out to beef up the output when I added
the starter battery  few years ago.   The charger unit on my 2006 Catalina
had the ability to select AGM and has been charging well. I do not remember
the exact output but they added copper wiring and it fit inside of the
original housing. In checking the paperwork it just say sent to Hitachi for
external regulator and wired in a 614 smart regulator.   Hope this helps.
Brian S/V Serenity.

--
Brian McLamb