[C320-list] Extra USB charger

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 04:43:52 PDT 2018

I have 3 of these (double) outlets on my boat and one more to add. One is
on my pedestal pod which I put on the autopilot circuit. Another is on the
board hooked up to onto the cigarette lighter wires. The third is in the
aft cabin attached to the cabin lights. The fourth will be in the V berth
attached to the cabin light wires. Of course, those circuits need to be
switched on but I am using them most of the time anyway. What helps me is
that all my cabin lights have switches on each individual light.

In each case I used those in-line (Ginsco) connectors which are very easy
to use because you don't need to cut the existing wire or strip the end of
the new wire.

John Meyers
Wind Chime
Muskegon, MI