[C320-list] Extra USB charger

Greg Flanagan greg.flanagan at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 8 19:18:20 PDT 2018

I installed a two USB 2amp + 12V outlet on the starboard panel next to the windlass switch. I connected directly to the battery (fused) directly below. This provides us with ports for my wife’s Iwatch and IPad. I still use the original 12V outlet on the port panel for my iPad and iPod (for the stereo) with a plug in adaptor. I can provide pictures if required.

Thanks,

Greg Flanagan
Hoop Dancer #1076
Sidney, BC