[C320-list] Inbalance port versus starboard tack

Bev Wright bev.wright at verizon.net
Sat Aug 11 05:46:07 PDT 2018

Rob, if your boat has a port list like mine (1993, #15), then I believe that this is one effect. We seem to sail better and point higher on port tack than starboard, as much as 10-15 degrees. Some owners have put weights under the starboard settee. I have not and live with it as is.

Bev Wright
S/V Whoosh
Edgewater, MD

⁣Sent from TypeApp ​