[C320-list] Inbalance port versus starboard tack

Greg Flanagan greg.flanagan at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 11 06:42:49 PDT 2018

In 12 yearsI too have this effect and had assumed it had to do with the inherent Port list. Years ago I had the rigging checked, including the plumb of the mast, by a professional rigging business and they reported all was well. I too just live with it. Having said that, I can point exceptionally close with the sails tight (cars all the way aft for the job) and the traveller all the way over.

Greg
Hoop Dancer #1076
Sidney, BC